Jackie and Mike got married last month on Jackie's family farm. They held their ceremony in front of a gazebo on the farm, while their guests sat perched on hay bails watching the happy couple commit their lives to one another. Their reception was in a huge, beautiful barn, surrounded by trees and fields. It was everything about southern weddings that I love! Jackie and Mike are such a happy, easy going couple - this laid back farm setting was just perfect for their wedding day!
Lots of late night editing sessions this week, working on Jackie and Mike's wedding films.The happy couple got married earlier this month at the brand spanking new venue Burdoc Farms! I'm not quite finished with Jackie and Mike's wedding films yet, so since I can't share their footage, I'm just gonna rant and rave about Burdoc Farms. Let me tell you - it is TOTALLY worth the drive to get to this new venue. It's gorgeous! I really loved it. So here's my top five favorite things about Burdoc Farms:
1. It's new. :) I know all the wedding vendors out there feel me on this - sometimes it's just so nice working at a new place and getting a new experience.
2. It's big! There's plenty of room to move around, plenty of space for all your wedding day festivities, plenty of places for photo opps, ample parking (whoop whoop!) etc.
3. The barn. It's epic, and gorgeous, and perfect for large receptions.
4. The view. It's just so pretty. I couldn't stop filming the trees and the fields and the landscape - it's amazing.
5. The owners. They're fun, they're happy, and they are definitely people who would be wonderful to be around on your wedding day. BONUS - they love animals! (you can click here to read all about that) :)