1. It's new. :) I know all the wedding vendors out there feel me on this - sometimes it's just so nice working at a new place and getting a new experience.
2. It's big! There's plenty of room to move around, plenty of space for all your wedding day festivities, plenty of places for photo opps, ample parking (whoop whoop!) etc.
3. The barn. It's epic, and gorgeous, and perfect for large receptions.
4. The view. It's just so pretty. I couldn't stop filming the trees and the fields and the landscape - it's amazing.
5. The owners. They're fun, they're happy, and they are definitely people who would be wonderful to be around on your wedding day. BONUS - they love animals! (you can click here to read all about that) :)
Alright that's all for now. Back to editing. Enjoy this adorable photo by Elizabeth Thompson Photography taken in the barn at Burdoc Farms: