Wednesday, October 8, 2014

We've Moved!

So, after 10 years of being based out of Clarksville, TN, I'm excited to announce that we have moved to the Emerald Coast in Florida! We are still filming and editing events in the Clarksville-Nashville-Hopkinsville area (and I love a good reason to go visit all our friends up there!) but now we're also serving the panhandle area. My husband and I actually had a beach wedding so it's a fun change of pace to get to film destination weddings down here.

But for all my Clarksville peeps, if you know anyone looking for a home, our old house is on the market and we'd love for them to check it out: 1837 Twin Rivers Rd, Clarksville, TN 37040








Contact the Felicia Long Team today for more info on this property:
Phone: (931) 206-4980
Email Felicia@FeliciaLong.com or Kim@FeliciaLong.com
Website: pcstocampbell.com

No comments:

Post a Comment