Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I Got You

Jenny & Brandon got married on a GORGEOUS August day at one of my fav local venues, Walker Farms. I love their outdoor, waterfront ceremonies and open, yet intimate receptions. (plus the lighting is always amazing!) Jenny & Brandon's wedding day was even more wonderful than I expected. Although the wedding day was about them, they took their guests into consideration - including shifting the ceremony location over into the shade and providing water bottles & hand fans for their guests (August in TN = sweaty wedding guests) :) The best detail of the day for me had to be their wedding favors - pears & hand-stamped favor bags in which to take them home. I really enjoyed working with this couple and it was such a pleasure creating their wedding day films.



Videography: Turning Point Productions
Venue: Walker Farms
Photography: Mandy Turner Photography
Catering: K&D Catering
Floral & Decor: Party Station Rentals

No comments:

Post a Comment