Thursday, August 8, 2013

Becky & Allen

I had such a great time at Becky and Allen's wedding! Becky owns Rewind Academy of Dance here in Clarksville, and I met her last year when she contacted us to film her studio's recital. Later on, some family, friends, and I took a dance class at Rewind (we are HILARIOUS dancers) :) and we were so excited when Becky booked us to film her wedding day!

Becky and Allen are such an easy going couple, which always makes the wedding day more fun. Now, let me just say, I've been to a lot of wedding ceremonies, and I do mean A LOT. But there were 3 awesomely unique moments from Becky and Allen's ceremony that I just love!

1. They said their vows at the same time (at least, they were supposed to). :)
2. The big, collective "Awwwww" by all of their guests right after they kissed.
3. Their post-kiss high five (I do love a good high five).

I hope you enjoy watching these wonderful ceremony moments in their highlights film!


No comments:

Post a Comment