Thursday, November 21, 2013

Emily + Sean: The Love Story

I was thrilled when Emily told me that her and her fiancee Sean wanted a Love Story to play at their reception! I love that I was able to get to know Emily and Sean a little before I filmed their wedding day, and shooting their Love Story gave me the opportunity to do so. Plus, it was fun to learn about their history together and what lead them up to their big day. Listening to how they speak about each other and watching how they interact with each other, it's obvious how in love they are and how they are just meant to be! I love that when I asked them individually "when did you know that ____ was the one?", they both gave the same response. :) Also, the story of Sean's proposal is so cute and funny - they really are a great couple! I'm so happy that I was able to meet Emily and Sean and be a part of their special day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment