Thursday, November 28, 2013

Sharon + Sage

Oh how I loved Sharon and Sage's wedding day! Sharon's bridesmaids and maid of honor, also one of our former brides, hired us, as a surprise to Sharon, to film her wedding day. When's Sharon's maid of honor initially contacted me about the surprise, I immediately thought "Best. Bridesmaids. Ever." What an awesome gift from the bridal party?! I didn't meet Sharon and Sage until their wedding day but they were so kind and welcoming; it's not surprising that they have such thoughtful and wonderful friends. Their wedding day was so stunning and their ceremony was seriously perfect. So, just as Sharon's bridesmaids surprised her with a video, I decided to surprise her and Sage with a bonus ceremony highlights film. :) Enjoy! SPOILER ALERT: Check out what is quite possibly the most adorable flower girl moment EVAH at about :58

 

No comments:

Post a Comment